Accommodation Times successfully organised 2nd International Real Estate Awards Dubai
By Accommodation Times News Services
Accommodation Times the oldest and first real estate newspaper, running since 1986, now publication has spread its wings in the international market too, last year the publication organised its 1st International Real Estate Awards, following the great success Accommodation Times organised it’s 2nd International Annual Real Estate Awards, along with symposium on “Real Estate Development Act, Indian RERA”.
The function received the similar response and success as the last year it witnessed, high profiled and dignified personalities of real estate gave their esteem presence at the function.
The dais of Accommodation Times 2nd International Annual Real Estate Awards Dubai was adorn with the charisma of the distinguished guests and the speakers. Our esteem Guest of Honour for the function was Ar Prem Nath, Principle Architect Prem Nath & Associates, the decorous speakers for the were Shri Murari Chaturvedi, Editor-in-Chief, Accommodation Times, Architect Prashant Sutaria, Principal Architect, Prashant Sutaria Architects and Planners and Shri Pulak Chamaria, Director, Infinity Infotech Park Ltd.
A seminar was conducted on the symposium for the night “Real Estate Development Act, Indian RERA”. Where the Guest of Honour and speakers delivered and shared their knowledge on RERA and discussed the important aspects of the Act and issues pertaining to it. They also talked about the current market scenario of Indian Real Estate.
Later the evening was followed by the glorious awards ceremony, where the deserving professionals and companies from realty industry were rewarded for the various categories in which they worked and gained success. There were total 11 categories which were been awarded.
1. Best Designer Redevelopment Project Mumbai accorded to Roswalt Heights a project by Roswalt Realty.
2. The Best Broking Firm of the Year awarded to Sai Estate Consultants.
3. Shri Jay Morzaria won the award for Young Achiever of the Year
4. Mix Use Project of the Year- Eastern India awarded to ‘Pushpanjali’ a project by Ganapati India International Pvt. Ltd.
5. Versatile Valley won the award for Affordable Housing Project of the Year, a project by Versatile Housing.
6. Marketing Consultant of the Year awarded to Nestansa Realty Pvt. Ltd.
7. The award for Innovative Real Estate Project of the Year accorded to The Weekend Farms a project by Vrindavan Organic Farms Pvt. Ltd.
8. Best Theme Project of the Year awarded to Elagant Karjat a project by DGains Bhoomi Nirmaan Ltd.
9. The award for Project of the Year Mumbai accorded to Raj Tattva, a project by Rajesh Lifespaces.
10. ‘Aura Biplex’ a project by Bhoomi Realty Group won the award for Project of the Year Mumbai-Mixed Use Segment
11. The award for Project of the Year Mumbai- Premium Segment accorded to Western Heights, a project by Adani Realty.
Our prominent title sponsor were Rustomjee a leading real estate developer in India, established in 1996. Shri Kaizad Hateria, General Manager, Rustomjee, represented their company and showcased their upcoming projects and discussed the company’s future plans and goals.
Rustomjee has heralded the rise of insightful designs and eco- friendly construction technologies. Through its diverse projects, it has lived up to global benchmarks and set a few milestones of its own. Till date they have developed over 30 million square feet of Mumbai into premium townships, corporate parks, retail spaces and homes.
The fuction was supported by Indiabulls Housing Finance, Property Purchaser’s Association of India, Confederation of Real Estate Broker’s Association of India, Real Estate Chambers of Commerce of India, our knowledge Partner ATIREM, Travel Partner Travelport, Online Media Partner 99acres.com and The Propertiest, Legal Partner Indian Law, Outdoor Advertising Partner Global Advertisers and Research Partner Research Assessment