Accommodation Times the only real estate paper since 1986, saw a huge gathering at 33rd Anniversary & National Real Estate Annual Awards on March 5. The industry witnessed the most informative seminar on FEMA by renowned Adv. Anil Harish, Partner – D M Harish & Co.
Our dignitaries Dr. Niranjan Hiranandani, National President – NAREDCO & CMD of Hiranandani Communities, Mr. Ram Yadav, CEO – of Edelweiss Real Estate Advisory Practice, Adv. Anil Harish, Partner – D M Harish & Co, Mr. Amit Wadhwani, Director of Sai Estate Consultant Chembur Pvt. Ltd, Mr. Vijay Wadhwa, Chairman – The Wadhwa Group, Ms. Shweta Shalini, Spokesperson – BJP graced the function.
Dr. Sanjay Chaturvedi, Executive Editor – Accommodation Times & Mr. Ajay Chaturvedi, CEO – Accommodation felicitated our supporters and special invitees include Ar. Dilip Sanghavi, President – PEATA, Mr. Anand Gupta, Spokesperson – BAI, Ar. Prashant Sutaria, Founder – Prashant Sutaria Architecture, Mr. Sajni Srivastava – Model & Actress.
1) Advertising Agency of the Year: Brandniti+Design
2) Best Real Estate Marketing Firm of the Year: Sarvam Properties
3) Real Estate Marketing Professional of the Year: Mr. Girish Chhalwani
4) Architect of the Year: Ar. Vivek Nandan
5) Best Upcoming Residential Project of the Year – Thane East: Viraj Heights by V- Raj Buildcon
6) Project of the Year – Mumbai: Emerene Heights by Rangoli Realtors & Developers
7) Upcoming Project of the Year – Central Suburb, Mumbai: Sumit LATA by Sumit Woods Ltd.
8) Best Project of the Year – Thane: Dosti West County by Dosti Realty
9) Innovative Marketing Company of the Year: Adani Realty
10) SRA Project of the Year: Samrin Heritage by Samrin Group
Ajay Chaturvedi, CEO – Accommodation Times said, “We thanks KITEC for sponsorships and support for the function, Hiranandani Communities, Nahar Group and Godrej Properties. He further added, we also thanks all our partners, trade associations like NAREDCO, Builder’s Association of India, PEATA, Property People, Real Search, SHK Live and all our friends and well-wishers for the function.