2 thoughts on “Ask an Expert

  1. My society was formed in 1992 in mumbai- borivali-west but was worongly registered in kandivali(west-400067) ward zone instead of borivali(west-400092)ward. All our elction & AGM report communications and bldg share certificate are issued on basis of borivali (west- 400092) Can we change the address without changing all the member’s address, pan details, share certificate.

    Please guide us how to change this address.

  2. i have recently purchased a 1 bhk flat in new panvel. the building is constructed in 2004. the first purchaser sold the flat to second purchase in 2009 but CIDCO Transfer not done because convance was not done. from second owner, i am purchasing the flat. the conviance deed done in April 2017. and i have to do the CIDCO transfer. but the first owner is not in contact and not available for Signing the transfer documents. how i do the process of CIDCO Transfer. is there any process of transfer in CIDCO, to do the process if the first owner is not available…? please guide

Leave a Reply