By Accommodation Times News Services
Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management organises series of educative seminar and conferences from past many years and successful achieving its aim. ATIREM commenced its Knowledge Series XV (2015) by organising lecture on “Real Estate Finance” Debt | Equity | ECB | Capital | VF on 26th June, 2015, at Nehru Centre, Mumbai.
The lecture provided detail knowledge on needs for funds and its effective utilisation to optimise profit in Real Estate Development is key factor for successful ventures. The lecture also focused on Debt or Equity funding options in Real Estate, External Commercial Borrowings (Foreign Funds), etc.
The dignified speakers experts in their respective fields spoke on the following topics along with PPT and shared their knowledge amongst the delegates:
- Dr. Sanjay Chaturvedi, Executive Editor, Accommodation Times: Introduction of Real Estate Finance.
- Mr. Bhavin Gada & Mr. Darshan Upadhyay: Economic Laws Practice: Equity Funding Options: IRR, Documentations, Opportunities, Offers and liabilities.
- Mr. Abhishek Chokshi : Matrix Financial Consultants: Debt Funding Options: Documentation, Financial Home work, Requisites, Cost of Funds
- Mr. Abhinav Harlalka : Nishith Desai Associates: External Commercial Borrowings and FDI: Notifications, process and advantages.
- Mr. Rahul Saikia : Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd.: Infra Financing.
- Mr. Samir Kanabar : Ernst & Young: Real Estate Investment Trust
In the session every topic was discussed and elaborated in details by the speakers respectively given to them followed by a question and answer session. An interactive session which turned out to be a successful event.