By Accommodation Times News Services
Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management organises series of educative seminar and conferences from past many years and successful achieving its aim. ATIREM commenced its Knowledge Series XV (2015) by organising lecture on “Legal Frame Work of Property Transactions” on 29th May, 2015, at Nehru Centre, Mumbai.
The lecture provided detail knowledge on Legal Frame Work of Property Transactions, Due Diligence, Latest Trends Related To Legal Issues., etc. The lecture also focused on Redevelopment Process and Documentation.
The dignified speakers experts in their respective fields spoke on the following topics along with PPT and shared their knowledge amongst the delegates:
- Dr. Sanjay Chaturvedi, Executive Editor, Accommodation Times: Introduction of Legal Frame Work of Property Transaction.
- Mr. Premlal Krishnan, India Law: Investigation of title & Fraud Detection on Documentation.
- Mr. Bhavin Gada, Economic Laws Practice: Due Diligence Techniques, Frame Work For Real Estate, Transactions & Latest Trends Related To Legal Issues.
- Adv. Hitesh Ratnagrahi: Redevelopment Documentation.
- Adv. Anil Harish, D.M. Harish & Co. :Regulatory Act.
In the session every topic was discussed and elaborated in details by the speakers respectively given to them followed by a question and answer session. An interactive session which turned out to be a successful event.