By Accommodation Times Bureau
An interactive seminar was organized by ATIREM for the delegates who had registered for the course. The seminar was divided in two days i.e. 19th and 20th October 2012.
The Venue for the first day was Marshall hall; Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Library at University of Mumbai, Kalina. The venue for the second day was Aces Hall, Hotel Sahara Star, Ville Parle (E), Mumbai
It was a pleasure to have eminent speakers for the seminar who made a difference to the level of knowledge amongst the delegates.
Presence of the following speakers was noted:
1. Dr. Sanjay Chaturvedi – A PhD. in Real Estate Finance from University of Mumbai who has authored eight books on real estate subjects like Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Valuation etc., along with two decade experience in the field of journalism in real estate sector.
2. Prof. Joseph Pereira- More than 30 years of experience in Land Revenue Code and Title Investigation. He is working as a Land Aggregator for many corporate. He had worked in quosi judiciary authority in land records department.
3. Architect Dr. Shashank Ninawe- B.Arch. (Hons.), Ph.D.Y.B. From Chavan Open University. He is also a lecturer at L.S.Raheja School of Architecture since past 21 years. He has also written articles in Journal Of Indian Institute of Architecture.
4. Mr. Bhupinder Singh Dhanoa – He is a Director at many realty firms and a specialist in FSI and redevelopment feasibility calculations. He has also negotiated with more than 40 successful ventures in society redevelopment.
5. Dr. Sundar Ram Korivi- M.A. (Econimics & Political Science) and a PhD from the University of Mumbai. He is a faculty at National Institute of Capital Markets (established by SEBI). He has published two books and has participated in national and international conferences in a career span of 20 years.
6. Mr. Pankaj Kapoor- He is the Founder and Managing Director of Liases Foras Real Estate Rating & Research Pvt. Ltd. He is an MBA from Institute of Management Education, Pune (1994) and B.Sc (Math’s) from Christian College, Lucknow (1991). He promoted Liases in 1998.
7. Mr. Jayant Gehi- He is the Marketing Head of Supreme Builders, has sold million of sq foots and has worked with many reputed real estate firms.
8. Mr. Sandeep Sadh- He is the CEO of Mumbaipropertyexchange.com. To his account and credit, he also has websites like www.realestatemumbai.com and www.brokersinternet.com . He has been in the real estate business of buying, selling and leasing properties for MNCs’, Banks, Institutions’ etc from past 14
A Valedictory lecture was given by Mr. Murari Chaturvedi(Founder-Chairman-Editor of Accommodation
Times) and by Mr. Sunil Mantri(Former President of MCHI and VP of CREDAI).