Spaces signs 6th property in India, second in Mumbai with Adani Realty

By Accommodation Times Bureau MUMBAI: The workspace is spread over 50,000 sq. ft. area and offering capacity of over 140 seats in one of the luxuriously constructed office spaces in Mumbai, the Amsterdam based workspace provider part of IWG, expanded its operation by opening its 6th property in India and second in

Sebi bans Bengaluru based company, 8 directors from market for 4 yrs

By Accommodation Times Bureau MUMBAI: Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has banned Siyaram Development and Construction (SDCL) and its 8 directors from the securities market for illegally raising funds for at least four years. The regulator during probe found that, during the financial year 2011 to 2012-2013, SDCL through Offer of

Alankit Ltd Collaborates With BMC to Provide e-Governance Services to 25 locations

By Accommodation Times Bureau MUMBAI: Alankit Ltd today entered into a collaboration with Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) to facilitate the delivery of various e-Governance services to Indian citizens at 25 different locations in Mumbai. These centres would facilitate the issuance of Certificates/Licenses- Birth and Death Certificates, Marriage Certificate, hawker license, Building and

OYO China issues warning to 110 employees for unethical practices, fires 25

By Accommodation Times Bureau NEW DELHI: OYO Jiudian, subsidiary of OYO Hotels & Homes has fired 25 employees in China of their duties, for misconduct and issued a strong warning to over 110 employees for “unethical practices”. The majority of offences involve sums as small as RMB 10. The company on Wednesday in

Co-living, Student Housing, Coworking continues to witness growing interest from investors: Colliers

By Accommodation Times Bureau MUMBAI: Alternate asset classes such as co-living, student housing and coworking segments witnessed growing interest from global institutional investors and domestic players. The launch of India's first REIT - an initial public offering (IPO) from Embassy-Blackstone, widely considered as marking the announcement of India's real estate sector on

Last 2 days left for exclusive seminar on Transfer of Property Titles, Inheritance, Due Diligence, Assurance

Accommodation Times to hold an exclusive seminar on Transfer of Property Titles under which it will cover inheritance, Due Diligence and Assurance at Juhu Jagruti Auditorium, Mithibai College, Vile Parle on May 3. The seminar will highlight key steps to be taken while transferring property titles, why is due diligence required

Prestige Group acquires Babji Realtors for Rs 364 Cr

By Rohit Sharma BENGALURU: Prestige Estates Projects Limited has acquired Babji Realtors through its wholly owned subsidiary Prestige Retail Ventures Limited (PRVL), company informed BSE. Earlier, PRVL owned a 49% stake in the equity shares of the Target Entity and the remaining 51% was held by the various JV partners/shareholders. PRVL has now acquired

State Govt directs officers to monitor water supplying tankers with GPS

By Accommodation Times Bureau MUMBAI: Chief Secretary of Maharashtra UPS Madan on Tuesday directed Block Development officers to monitor the rounds of water supplying tankers using a GPS system. Madan in a review meeting of stock of water scarcity in the state directed officers to handle water scarcity situation skillfully. Presently, 4,329 tankers are deployed

CIDCO destroys pucca chawl, shops, stalls in Ulwe, Navi Mumbai

By Accommodation Times Bureau NAVI MUMBAI: City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) recently carried demolition drive at Ulwe, Navi Mumbai where 1600 sq.m area was made free from the encroachments. “During the said demolition drive an unauthorised pucca chawl, shops and stalls constructed on plot 39 and 40 which are reserved for health

Vorq Space accelerates its expansion plans in India

By Accommodation Times Bureau MUMBAI: Vorq Space start-up in the co-working space has announced the launch of its new Kala Ghoda space. In tandem with its growing commitment to building a stronger presence in India, this is the third location for Vorq Space. It can house 90 members having a carpet area