Canfin Homes Ltd.
Relaxable conditions ( on a case – to – case basis)
Maximum Age of Building : 15 yrs
No. of years after establishment of the business : 3 yrs
Business was profitable for the last : 3 yrs
No. of guarantors required : Only if found required as per the assessment
of Can Fin Homes.
Security required : First mortgage or Pari Passu
Collateral required : Normally Nil
Pre-closure Charges : As per rules prevailing from time to time.
Free Personal Accident cover : Not Provided by company
Free Personal Property Insurance :Not Provided by company
Life Insurance Cover : Optional life insurance cover available.
Days taken to process/disburse loan : 3 to 5
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH LOAN APPLICATION FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES
1. A copy of the building plan inclusive of site plan approved by the Corporation / Municipality / Development Authority / Panchayat as required.
2. Valuation Certificate from a qualified Civil Engineer Value in our prescribed format.
3.A copy of the building tax receipt.
4. A copy of the Agreement for sale.
5. A copy of the title deed of the present owner (Original to be shown for verification).
6. Original and photostat copies or certified copies of the parent documents including release deed, power of attorney, if any, linking the chain of transactions for a minimum period of 15 years, (Original will be returned after verification).
7. No Encumbrance Certificate in original from the Sub Registrar for a period of 13 years from 1.1.85.
8. Land tax receipt for the current financial year in the name of the present owner in original.
9. Possession certificate and Location certificate from village office.
10. Applicant’s latest attested salary slip / salary certificate / last three years income tax returns.
11. Personal guarantees along with latest attested salary slip / salary certificate / proof of income.
12. Any other document / documents as may be required and called for by CFHL.
After the sale deed is executed, the Original deed along with no encumbrance certificate for the balance period till date of mortgage should be submitted.
Can Fin Homes is the first and the biggest among the Housing Finance Companies sponsored by a bank. The company has been sponsored by Canara Bank who are the major equity holders of the company with HDFC, UTI, National Housing Bank as co-sponsors. Can Fin Homes focuses on putting people before money. The entire paper work and loan sanction process is designed to be much swifter and less cumbersome to the customer. They can provide assistance almost anywhere in India, Can Fin Homes has one of the wide network of 43 branches across the country and has serviced over 165000 customers since inception.
Facts and figures : ( as at March 2004 )Loan approvals of Rs. 3125 crores. Loan disbursements of Rs. 2670 crores Deposit base of Rs. 406 crores Clientele over 165000
Products:Home loans to both Indian and NRI customers at fixed/ floating rate of interest.
· Home Construction Loan
· Home Purchase Loan
· Home Extension Loan
· Home Renovation Loan
· Composite Housing Loan
· Site Purchase Loan
· Personal Loan (Only for existing customers.)