By Accommodation Times News Service
ATIREM is organizing a series of educative seminar and conferences from past many years and successful achieving its aim. This time too we had done it successfully in Ahemdabad.
On 28th September 2013, ATIREM conducted another program at Ahmedabad Management Association, giving a very detailed knowledge on the due diligence for property transactions, reading of titles, documentations. The seminar also focused on the International Marketing giving techniques, how to make plans, explore new markets but also sale presentations and identifying new arenas of markets.
The eminent speakers were highly dignified and professional in giving knowledge in their respective subjects:
- Dr. Sanjay Chaturvedi – Funding Option
- Mr. Anand Choksi- Indentifying new NRI Markets
- Mr. Anup Shah –Customer Behavior and markets Plan Design
- Mr. A.R Gupta- Legal Documentation
- CA. Anand Sharma- XBRL, IFRS and Accounting rule for real estate in India
- CA. Pathik Sharma- Indirect tax ( VAT& Service tax)
The Guest of Honor was Mr. Sachin Shroff, President, NAR-INDIA, Chairman, Education Committee who gave a small lecture on Modern Realtors of the industry.
In this session every topic was discussed and elaborated in details by the speakers respectively given to them followed by a question and answer session. An interactive session which turned out to be a successful event. ATIREM is coming with ‘’Advance Diploma in Real Estate Entrepreneurship’’ in four cities.