ATIREM had organized a conference on 23rd April 2013 at Juhu Jagriti Auditorium, Vile Parle, Mumbai. Number of topics were discussed in details like How to Fill Tenders, FSI Calculations and Redevelopment Project Feasibility Evaluation, Terms and Condition of Tender-Developers Perspective, Tender Documentation Process for Society Redevelopment , How to Make Tender from Society Perspective.
The Eminent speakers were highly dignified and professional in redevelopment tenders.
- Mr. Ameet Mehta (Advocate on Society Matters )
- Bhupinder Singh Dhanoa ( Specialist in FSI Calculations)
- Mr. Atul Shah ( Project Management Professional)
- CA Tarun Ghia (Practicing CA and consultant)
- Ar. Arvind Nandpurkar ( Pioneer in Redevelopment matters )
In the beginning itself every topic was discussed and elaborated in details by the speakers respectively given to them followed by a question and answer session. A very interactive session which turned out to be a successful event.
ATIREM is coming up with another conference on Redevelopment in South Mumbai.