By Accommodation Times News Services
The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) Project is developing seven nodes in the phase-1:-
· Manesar-Bawal Investment Region, Haryana (402 sq. km.);
· Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region, Uttar Pradesh (210 sq. km.);
· Khushkhera-Bhiwadi-Neemrana Investment Region, Rajasthan (165 sq. km.);
· Pithampur-Dhar-Mhow Investment Region, Madhya Pradesh (372 sq. km.);
· Ahmedabad-Dholera Investment Region, Gujarat (920 sq. km.);
· Shendra-Bidkin Industrial Park, Maharashtra; (84 sq. km.); and
· Dighi Port Industrial Area, Maharashtra (253 sq. km.).
Various trunk infrastructure projects like development of roads and utilities, drainage, sewerage, earthworks, ICT etc. are being developed. So far, Government of Japan has agreed to provide financial support to the extent of USD 4.5 billion through a mix of JBIC and JICA lending.
Master planning of various nodes has already been completed except for Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region in Uttar Pradesh. Tenders for construction of trunk infrastructure of Integrated Industrial Township “Vikram Udyogpuri” have already been issued.
The tender document for trunk infrastructure components for Integrated Industrial Township “Vikram Udyogpuri”, Ujjain has already been issued on 04th February, 2015. The last date of submission of tender is 20th March, 2015.
This information was given by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of Commerce & Industry Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman in a written reply in Lok Sabha today.