By Accommodation Times News Service
Festival time is here, real estate market gives high hopes with positive outlook. It is considered as peak time for developers for their annual sale happens in this relatively short period. Developers bet on renewed market sentiment coupled with the tradition to see their sales abuzz with activity.
But to this time the season has fail to revive any price hike and buying as the industry has seen price correction, bearish sentiments are likely to continue in the residential real estate market. Due slack in the price the situation can remain stagnant or may even worsen.
Decline Property Rates in some places:
- Palm Beach – 12600/- sqft
- Bangalore Doda Ballapur Road- 4990/-sqft
- Ahemdabad near charhat naka- 1400/- sqft
- Malad west link road- 12500/- sqft
- Goregaon East near Hub Mall prime location- 9100/- sqft
- Goregaon East near Oberoi Mall Filmcity Road 9900/- per sqft
- Kandivali near Charkop -8990/- per sqft
- Virar – 3000 to 3200/- per sq ft
- Boisor – 1200/- per sq ft
- Panvel Matheran 5km from station – 3500/- per sq ft
- Andheri West SRA project -9500/-per sqft