Malls, Multiplexes and Commercial Premises
Knowledge Series VII
Interactive Symposium on
“Future prospects of Malls, Multiplexes
and Commercial Premises”
Date : 24th October 2005
Venue: The Orchid, Near Domestic Airport, Off Western Express Highway, Vile Parle E, Mumbai.
The Subject :
It is truly said that change is an essential part of life. Nothing exemplifies this more than the mall mania that is seeping the entire country. With disposable incomes on the rise, there has been an increased demand for large, one-stop shopping centres along with entertainment hubs like Multiplexes.
The symposium highlighted topics like :
a. Making Mall a destination.
b. Factors for great positioning, management and marketing
c. Keeping product mix for great footfalls.
d. Competition ahead for excess mall space.
e. Success stories for Multiplexes : a case study
f. Demand assessment for commercial properties.
g. What corporate wants in a commercial premises.
h. Investors prospect for Mall project.
i. FDI in Retails.
1) Chief Guest:- Shri Sukhraj Nahar, Chairman, Nahar Group, Trustee President , Rajasthani Welfare Association, Founder Trustee Sarvodaya Jain Sangh & Sarvodaya Parswanath Trust, Receipant of Many prestigious Awards,including,MCHI, Acommodation Times, HDFC etc
2) Dr, Sundar Ram Korivi,Ph D, Head Department Finance , Narsi Monji Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
3) Prof.Chittaranjan Bhattacharjee, Associate Professor, ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai.
4) Prof. S. Sudarshan, Chief Executive,” Prognosis”, visiting faculty, NMIMS, St. Xaviers College.
5) Architect Prashant Sutaria- Leading architect for designing Malls, Multiplex, Hotels in Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai, Indore and Jaipur
6) Mr. S Swaminathan, CEO, My iris.com. A search based organisation in finance and investment.
7) Mr, Nandlal Chauhan, CEO, New Bomba housing agency, Devekoper and markrting Consultant for Malls.
8) Mr. Anil Harish, leading tax Consultant, Director Legal Pundit.com
9) Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani, Managing Director, Hiranandani Constructions Pvt Ltd, Trustee, KC College, H R College and many other educational institutes Trustee Shri Nathdwara temple Committee, Nathdwara appointed by Government of Rajasthan.
10) Mr. Murari Chaturvedi, Editor, Accommodation Times, Chairman, Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management, Vice President Federation of Accommodation Industry of India.
Outline of the Sessions:
Session I : 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Mall Management, Marketing and Branding
Making Mall a destination.
Factors for great positioning, management and marketing
Keeping product mix for great footfalls.
Session II : 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm
Malls and Multiplexes : Future Prospective
Competition ahead for excess mall space.
Success stories for Multiplexes : a case study.
Demand assessment for commercial properties.
Session III : 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management (ATIREM) is India’s first premium institute on real estate management. With two decades of data and experience in Accommodation Times, the management of the institute is exploring its treasure of knowledge for the advantage of Real Estate Sector.
The CDs of the workshop can be ordered from Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management, Anmol 1st lane, 7th Road, Santacruz (E), Mumbai. – 400055 Ph : 26173827 / 55703470 / 26114221.
Draw your cheque for Rs. 2,500/- INR in the name of Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management at Mumbai.
Send to : Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management, Anmol 1st lane, 7th Road, Santacruz (E), Mumbai. – 400055 Ph : 26173827 / 55703470 / 26114221.