The most awaited event “Property Utsav” an initiative by Accommodation Times is to be held on this September 8-9, Nehru Centre, Worli. With a legacy of over 30 years, Accommodation Times is been organizing several events, exhibitions on the national and international platform, not only this it also conducts knowledge series to educate the people. Now, this time it is organizing 2 Day’s Property Exhibition in South Mumbai for Indian Investors, Buyers and Channel Partners.
A wide range of properties is set for buyers with supported attractive schemes and an easy way to get the home loan from renowned finance firms. This Utsav will also educate people about the real estate trends via conducting a FREE conference on the same date.
Topic’s of Conference/ Seminar on 8th and 9th September:
- Consumer Behavior in Real Estate
- How to reduce Home loan EMI
- Land Mark Judgements on RERA
- Latest Development Plan issued by the BMC
- GST Implications in Real Estate
- Networking in Real Estate
- Safeguard of brokerage
- Vaastushashtra in Real Estate
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code scenario after the June 2018 amendment in the code
- Drafting in Real Estate – Common errors and respective precautions
- Redevelopment of Pugree buildings
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
What is Property Utsav?
A unique property exhibition named Property Utsav is an initiative by Accommodation Times to assist developers and builders to showcase their luxury and affordable luxury projects at South Mumbai.
Rohit Sharma: 8898201561