By Accommodation Times News Services
Festivals in India are times when one looks to add positivity to their lives and homes. With Diwali just around the corner, many have already begun the customary clean, renovate, and decorate your home ritual. Are you looking to renovate your home before this festive season too, but the high renovation costs are stopping you? It isn’t that difficult any more as Bajaj Finserv’s lending arm, Bajaj Finance Limited, now offers instant Personal Loans for home renovation.
Getting a Home Renovation Loan
To remodel your home, it is a good idea to take a Personal Loan for home renovation which has various advantages:
- You get a lump sum amount of cash to fund your expenses
- Use the loan amount for repairs, furnishing, painting, electrical work, or flooring
- The documentation is simple and hassle-free
- Repayment is through monthly instalments
Getting a Personal Loan for home renovation from Bajaj Finserv is simple and easy. All you need to do is log onto the company websites’ relevant section, fill an online form and within 60 seconds, get approval on your application. It’s as simple as 1, 2 and 3.
Before You Apply for Loan
There’s a checklist of to do’s before you apply for a loan to renovate or redo your house. It is important to follow these so as to ensure the right amount of loan has been sought and the loan money is utilized for the right job:
- Decide what you want to buy and then apply for a loan. This way you’ll know the exact amount to be loaned and won’t ask for an amount beyond your actual requirements
- While shopping, remember to stay within budget and not get carried away with the excitement of getting new furnishings
- Create a repayment strategy to pay off the loan beforehand. This will help you avoid excessive interest charges since the rate of interest for a Personal Loan is generally high
Another reason to take a Personal Loan for home renovation from Bajaj Finserv NOW
Bajaj Finserv has announced a flash sale on Personal Loans for home renovation on loan amounts of Rs.4 lakhs and above. The flash sale that started on 6th September will last through 11th September, 2016. As part of the ongoing flash sale, if you apply and take a home renovation loan of Rs.10 lakhs and above, you will get an iPad Mini free. On loan amounts of Rs.6 lakhs to Rs.9.9 lakhs, Bajaj Finserv is giving away airline ticket vouchers of Rs.7000, while on loan worth Rs.4 lakhs to Rs.5.99 lakhs, you will get airline ticket vouchers of Rs.5000.
To know more please visit www.bajajfinserv.in/finance